OneSignal integrates seamlessly with Median.co! We’re excited to announce that users of the two products can take advantage of Median’s App Studio platform to scale mobile push notifications for native iOS and Android apps without any lines of code.
What is Median.co (formerly GoNative.io)?
Median.co is an industry-leading solution used to create iOS and Android apps that present web-based content. Using the Median App Studio, a comprehensive online app builder, you can leverage your existing web stack to serve and lay out content, while seamlessly adding and integrating features that are only possible to deliver in native apps.
Updates to your website automatically flow through to your apps, and Median maintains the iOS and Android source via their automated build platform to ensure future device compatibility.
Plus: there are no app templates, so your website design and app configuration options result in a custom app that is fully aligned with your brand.
How We Work Together
With the OneSignal and Median.co integration, Median users can easily spin up a notification program to better engage and retain their app users through mobile push notifications and In-App Messages.
Users will have access to all of the features available through their OneSignal account, including advanced messaging features such as segmentation and personalization.
A few of the ways Median.co users can take advantage of OneSignal notifications are:
- Request push and location permissions for an app without making any code changes
- Apply Data Tags to users with attributes like types of messages they want to receive, content categories, subscription status and other user preferences
- Send notifications directly to users or to specific Segments of users based on these Data Tags to better target messages and increase click-through rates
- Automatically trigger welcome sequences, re-engage inactive users, send abandoned cart messages, and more
- Deliver one-time or recurring In-App Messages to an app downloader, including up to 10 screens of carousel images (available on any paid plan) to improve user experience and conversion
“OneSignal’s feature-rich platform enables Median.co’s customers to send personalized, contextual push notifications and in-app messages across a wide range of industries and mobile application types,” says John Snyder, Median’s Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer. “Our customers, from start-up companies to the Fortune 500, have been impressed with OneSignal’s continuing innovation, while always providing a reliable, enterprise-grade solution.”
How to Get Started
The integration is available to Median.co users and all OneSignal subscribers. To get going with the integration:
- Create a free OneSignal account or select a plan with more advanced functionality, features, and integrations.
3. Check out the Median.co Starting Guide for help configuring your app.
4. Follow the simple steps to integrate your app with OneSignal. Median only needs your OneSignal App ID to configure OneSignal to work within your app. (You can find your App Id on your OneSignal dashboard under App Settings Keys & IDs.)
Once your app is published, you can immediately start sending push notifications and in-app messages to your users. You can also add additional functionality such as personalized push notifications to send notifications to individual users, or programmatic notifications to send notifications automatically using the OneSignal API.